condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Polaris model name / number: General XP 4 1000 odometer: 736
QR Code Link to This Post
Package deal. It all sells or it all stays.
I did a lot of research on not only the type of machine but also all the add-ons prior to adding them. Wanted nothing but high quality and great function from everything I bought.
2023 Polaris General XP 4 1000
- 736 miles
- 43 hours
- avg. 17.1 mph
- machine has never ran anything except non-ethanol fuel
- always well maintained. All proper services always completed by the dealer here in Klamath Falls.
- NEVER been on the dunes or used in the sand.
- NEVER ran hard or abused.
- always stored in my garage.
- bought this to hunt out of, but plans are changing.
- upgrades/additions listed below. Well over $6,000 in upgrades/additions.
2023 Fabform 14ft UTV trailer
- dual axle
- 3,500 lbs axles
- includes full spare
- Macs tie down anchors installed
Polaris tip out 3 position front window
Polaris permanent rear window
SSS off-road dog / cargo seat conversion kit. (Both sides - I still have both rear seats)
Razorback Offroad Expedition Rack
4 Rotopax it fits mounts
3 - 2 gallon rotopax fuel cells
3 - 2 gallon rotopax water cells
1 - Polaris general tire mount
1 - razorback chainsaw mount
Full side universal tire & wheel
Lock nuts all the way around
2 sets of Macs tie downs
- 1 direct tie downs (best for a toyhauler camp trailer)
- 1 tire net tie down (best for the utv trailer)
Seizmik side mirrors
Seizmik rear view mirror
Tusk 2 ton jack
Savage first aid kit
Savage boxo belt change kit (with a new cured belt)
2 roll cage mounted fire extinguishers
Various related tools
Would also include an Orca 45Q cooler and a small off road shovel that both fit perfectly in the bed
Both are titled and registered in Oregon.
I have loans on both units at my credit union.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.